Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Favorite mortal kombat fighters.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sub Zero and Scorpion are tied
    Reptile

    the only good characters, right there

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...back in St. Olaf, when I worked in the Svetholm Memorial Library, there was this cute girl who worked there who liked it when I would bellow "GET OVER HERE!!!" at the top of my lungs. She also liked it when I yelled "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!?!?" in the Scorpion voice.

    ...um...

    ...it was an unusual working environment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •